Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Overdue Update!

Hello blogosphere!

It has been a long time since I is write in here. So much has happened!
Unfortunately, silly mum has lost the camera cable, so i can't put any of my pretty pictures in this update. :(

But here's a quick overview of what is new wif me!

I'z been to many pawties now, ranging frum da nipclub to scifipawty to da new nipclub monthly. Mum says because we likes dem so much dat we should help out too. So I did my first ever prizemaster fur NipclubMonthly!  I did quite well, an am lookin forward to helpin again next month an da month after. maybe eben TWO slots!

[MOL! mum said not be too ambitious]

I'z also part of graphics team. I do super custom avis fur anipals. [an if any of you readin wants one, just DM me on twittah or comment to me here an leave your twitter handle.]  I hasn't done one fur others just yet, but I has sum cool ones of my own. Like my scifipawty one and my manatee one:

 Don't I look adorable? MOL!

An now I is gonna try to be barktender at #Baboonpawty.

I'z made lots of furiends along da way, an I is greatful fur each an ebery one of dem!

I'z off to my blankie now fur bed time. Paw hugs an nuzzles to all  =^..^=

1 comment:

  1. The peep has gone all gaga over that picture of you with the great Captain James T. Kirk. Apparently, she has some sort of crush on him or something. PEEPS!

    ReplyDelete