Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Summer is here!

Hello furriends!

Summer is here, and OMC is it hot!

It felt like a whole 40 degrees Celsius here the other day. That's 104 F for my American anipals. Yikes!  I lives in an upstairs apartment in an old plaster house. Mum says it's a century house, whatever that means. All i know is it means no air conditioning, except in the bedroom.

There's a weird box in the window that makes air cold. But I only like to sleep there at night time, so that's no good. Why should I adapt my nap schedule for stupid weather, right? Right!

So I've been trying my best to keep cool.

First I flopped on the chair:


I was still too warm, so I went to the window because a breeze is nice:

And then I gave up finding a cooler place and just fell asleep:


I think cat naps are the best way to get through these dog days of summer.
How are you keeping cool in this heat?

1 comment:

  1. C40 is HOT you poor mite. Thank goodness you have a bit of air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete